For more than 20 years, we have worked with some of Canada’s largest unions, helping them to meet the challenges of reduced budgets and a lack of human resources. In addition, the dynamic nature of most growing union environments makes the frequent change and updating of information critical to managing their human resources.
Managing information is a complex and important task. We provide powerful customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities to unions, including several locals of the United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW), the largest and most progressive private sector union in Canada, representing more than 100,000 of UFCW’s 250,000 members.
We also provide comprehensive network and computer security and web access control systems to maintain security and productivity.
- Provide a 360-degree view of member and employer information
- Comprehensive benefits and pension information
- Track which union member is assigned to which contract
- Contrast & compare contract details against other union locals
- Evaluate customer needs and measure service performance
- Facilitate union membership integration